Friday, September 23, 2011

The Best Buys

There's been a bit of shopping and a bit of smurfing around!
We love The Reject Shop, and since we have one in our local shopping centre, we visit there frequently seeing what bargains they have. Yesterday I got these things:
Isn't this tray gorgeous?
The girls had been wanting cookie cutters for ages, I was after a new tray and found this pretty one, and they had some of my favourite chocolate.
After school, while Ella was at a friends house, Kate played with the (few!) Smurfs!
But once Ella was home and it was bedtime, the smurfs disappeared with her - along with MY tray!


1 comment:

Libby said...

I have to laugh because Christy has taken one of my trays for her Smurfs as well... but I did manage to get my favourite one back :-).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...